keymarketingint.com is a division of Key Marketing Interventions, Inc., a North Carolina limited liability company (collectively, “Key Marketing Interventions Inc.”). This page explains the Key Marketing Interventions billing terms and conditions for the online services provided on or in connection with the services provided by keymarketingint.com (the “Services”).
By purchasing the Services, setting up an account to use the Services (“Account”), accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools Key Marketing Interventions provides, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (“Billing Policy”) along with the terms and conditions as stated in our Terms of Service (keymarketingint.com/tos)
To the extent the Services or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide Key Marketing Interventions information regarding your credit card or debit card (collectively, “Payment Instrument”). Acceptable Payment Instruments are credit or debit cards issued by American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa. Checks are not an accepted method of payment at this time.
You represent and warrant to Key Marketing Interventions that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the Payment Instrument. You will promptly update your Account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur.
- We offer a minimum service plan subscription and a pre-pay plan subscription option.
- The monthly ad budget is used for your internet advertising (less service fees) (“Monthly Ad Budget”). Monthly Ad Budgets are billed monthly and will reoccur at the same rate unless and until you notify Key Marketing Interventions in writing. Monthly Ad Budget amounts are set for a monthly period and cannot be adjusted during any given the monthly term. The adjustment will begin on the next Billing Date (as defined below).
- An Onboarding fee is charged one-time upon Account set up and is clearly indicated on the invoice provided.
- You will be issued an invoice detailing charges dependent upon the plan subscription you have selected. Once this invoice is signed, dated and received by Key Markeing Interventions, the service term will commence and all corresponding payments are due and owing.
You agree to pay Key Marketing Interventions the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan subscription and this Billing Policy. You hereby authorize Key Marketing Interventions to bill your Payment Instrument in advance on a periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your Account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let Key Marketing Interventions know within thirty (30) calendar days after the date that Key Marketing Interventions invoices you.
Key Marketing Interventions reserves the right to change plan subscription prices. If Key Marketing Interventions does make a pricing change, Key Marketing Interventions will provide notice of the change on the Site or in email to you, at Key Marketing Interventions’ option, at least thirty (30) calendar days before the change is to take effect. The pricing change will take effect on first Billing Date after your initial plan subscription period. Your continued use of the Services after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount.
- All Accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Key Marketing Interventions before any Service is provided and the Account is activated. You are required to keep a valid Payment Instrument on file to charge for recurring monthly plan subscription fees, ad budget or add on services.
- All international customers must pay by a Payment Instrument accepted by Key Marketing Interventions. Key Marketing Interventions does not accept international checks.
- Plan subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage. The Set-up Fee is a one-time nonrefundable charge to create your Account.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all Payment Instrument details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Settings Tab in the CRM. To access the Account settings to change/update the Payment Instrument, you should login to your Account, click on Settings Tab and then click on the Payment Settings on the left sidebar.
- All recurring plan subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the Payment Instrument on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your copy
- All Payment Instruments are automatically charged on your specific billing cycle date. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which your Account was activated (“Billing Date”). If the Payment Instrument is declined on the Billing Date, the Account is disabled. Key Marketing Interventions will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for no more than ten (10) calendar days.
- Key Marketing Interventions will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for the full term of the contract. All Accounts more than ten (10) calendar days past due may be assessed a late fee, in Key Marketing Interventions’ sole discretion. No more than three (3) attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Any Account that is past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- After an Account is delinquent for thirty (30) calendar days, it will be cancelled. Once cancelled, you will not be able to recover any files until the Account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. Further, the Account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Key Marketing Interventions may, at its sole discretion, charge a $15.00 late fee for Accounts that are thirty (30) days or more past due.
- If a customer initiates a chargeback, Key Marketing Interventions may, in its sole discretion, charge a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- In the event an Account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing Account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the Account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Training and Coaching
To help you succeed and get the most from Key Marketing Interventions, we offer our conversion academy online course Training Classes, video tutorials, and support help, The use of all training and coaching opportunities are not mandatory but are strongly encouraged.
Plan Subscription Billing
Payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period on the Billing Date. Customers may cancel their plan subscriptions at any time after the plan subscription period has expired. In the event of cancellation, you will still have access to your applications through the end of your current billing period. Key Marketing Interventions will not prorate any portion of unused plan subscription services. All plan subscription fees are nonrefundable.
You may not cancel the Services during the initial paid for plan subscription period. Cancellations made at the end of the plan subscription period or thereafter, must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and confirmed in writing by a Key Marketing Interventions representative. Email cancellation requests, alone, do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. The cancellation is not complete until you receive a writing from the Key Marketing Interventions representative confirming cancellation. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an Account with Key Marketing Interventions cannot be done by simply canceling the Payment Instrument. Key Marketing Interventions will continue to treat this as an open Account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due Account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that Account cancellation is done through a Key Marketing Interventions representative to ensure Account closure.
Cancellation of an Account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled Accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
You agree to provide Key Marketing Interventions thirty (30) if days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party Payment Instrument company or bank. Key Marketing Interventions must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Key Marketing Interventions receive a chargeback from a third-party Payment Instrument company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Key Marketing Interventions has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Key Marketing Interventions has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Key Marketing Interventions retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Key Marketing Interventions will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Key Marketing Interventions will immediately suspend the Account until the matter is resolved.
You agree to follow the 5 step success formula and at the conclusion of your contract term, if at least 3 closed deals have not been achieved, Key Marketing then agrees to extend your contract term by the original term length at $0.00 per month management fee (ad spend / budget not included) or until 3 closed deals has been achieved.
BECAUSE OF THE SENSITIVE AND PROPRIETARY NATURE OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND SUPPORT, COACHING, AND SAAS SERVICES, CUSTOMERS WILL RARELY QUALIFY FOR REFUNDS, CANCELLATION OR DEFERRED PAYMENTS. UPON THE RARE CASE CUSTOMERS MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND CONSIDERATION, THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST BE MET AND REVIEWED BY A SENIOR MANAGER: (1) WITHIN A 5 DAY WINDOW YOU MUST PROVIDE CLEAR DOCUMENTATION AND SHOW YOUR WORK FROM THE INITIAL ORIENTATION AND TRAINING/COACHING MODULES IN THE BLUEPRINT TRAINING CENTER. ALSO, INCLUDE ANY AND ALL IMPLEMENTATION PROOF OF NON FACEBOOK ADVERTISING TRAINING INCLUDED THAT YOU HAVE EXECUTED BEYOND THE INITIAL MODULES. (2) THE PRECEDING PROOF OF IMPLEMENTATION MUST BE SENT TO A COMPANY MANAGER IN THE FORMAT REQUIRED (3) AN AUDIT AND REVIEW CALL MUST BE SCHEDULED WITH A SENIOR TEAM MEMBER AFTER YOUR SCREENSHOTS HAVE BEEN REVIEWED AND APPROVED. YOU MUST SHOW ACTIVE PERFORMANCE AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SYSTEM. ANY POTENTIAL CASES CAN ONLY BE INITIATED BY PHONE AT (336) 270-9009. ACCOUNTS CANNOT BE BOUND OR MODIFIED VIA EMAIL OR VOICEMAIL. IF YOU HAVE A BINDING UGA FINANCING AGREEMENT, YOU ARE BOUND TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THAT CONSUMER LOAN AND WILL BE HELD TO KEY MARKETING INTERVENTIONS, INC. DBA KEY MARKETING INTERVENTIONS TERMS, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES.
Pre-paid plan subscription fees and set-up fees are nonrefundable.